Mind- managing mental health at work
This training is part of our Academy of Empowered Employers learning programme.
‘Managing mental health at work’
This training aims to support managers and is designed to complement our Mental health awareness course. The course emphasises the importance of looking after yours and your employees’ mental health, and will build your confidence in supporting employees.
The course includes the following topics:
- Mental health, the business case and your role as a manager
- Overview of common mental health problems
- Building resilience and supporting people in the workplace
- Build skills to look after yourself while supporting others
- Signposts to support and information.
Dates: 11, 17th or 24th May 2023
Times: 9.30am – 12.45pm
Maximum numbers: 16
Please click here for more details and how to book.